[Reality Check for Everyone]
6 Habits of Highly Successful People BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Bull S#1!
or…6 Habits of Happy people, Who Live Life on Their Terms and Love the Life they Live.
Here is my concern with all of these lessons going around re habits of highly successful people.
They are great BUT, Just about all of these people have been deemed successful because they have acquired great financial wealth. There is nothing wrong with that, but….
What’s unfortunate is that society has groomed us to define success as what’s in our bank account.
If you think that once you get all the money you want, you will be overcome happiness…you’re wrong.
Your happiness is not based on dollars and cents, your happiness is a choice!! You determine your happiness.
Now try this on…..
6 Habits of Happy people, Who Live Life on Their Terms and Love the Life they Live
- They are usually not the smartest person in the room and are ok with that.
- They surround themselves with people who are happier and more successful than they are, so they can continue to grow on both a personal and professional level
- They aren’t the loudest in the room.
- They choose to listen more than they speak.
- They choose happiness, they choose to find good in the not so good, they choose to leave the past in the past and be present in each moment.
- They don’t solely define their happiness and success based on what’s in their bank account. Yes, money can give you access to a lot more, however, there is more to life than money.
- They are not committed to always being right. They are open to other opinions and grow every time they encounter someone with a different opinion.
- They make mistakes, they fall…but each time they brush themselves off and keep going and move on. They don’t torment themselves over it.
My friends, it’s time we all redefine success on our own terms and choose to find happiness and create happy moments every day of our lives, starting NOW.
**I would love if could Comment and share more habits of Happy people, Who Live Life on Their Terms and Love the Life they Live
Let’s re-define success.